Fall / Winter Soccer Season
(October – April)
*NOW ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS* – Space is very limited at this time. If you are interested please fill out a registration form and email it to us.
REGISTRATION WILL BE HELD LIVE AND IN PERSON AT THE WINNIPEG SOUTH INDOOR SOCCER COMPLEX ON JULY 17TH FROM 6:00PM – 8:00PM. PLEASE FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM AND MAKE PAYMENT ON THIS DATE. SPACE IS LIMITED AND WE FILL UP FAST
HOW TO REGISTER;
STEP #1 – Print off and fill out registration form 2019-2020 Indoor Registration Form
STEP #2 – Meet us at 211 Chancellor Matheson Rd on the upper level of the Winnipeg Soccer South Wednesday July 17th (anyone can register on your child’s behalf)
STEP #3 – Make payment via cheque to RDT – Mini Soccer League Inc or by cash or E-Transfer to email@example.com
Fall / Winter Indoor Mini Soccer Program (Ages 4-11)
The RDT – Mini Soccer League offers an exceptional twenty four week indoor mini soccer league which is instructed by dedicated and passionate soccer Coaches. This program is for children wanting to improve their skills and build confidence in a fun, safe and friendly learning environment. Children can enjoy the benefits of playing on a surface proportionate to their size and abilities. The weekly developmental practices and small sided or mini soccer games benefit children by improving young soccer players both technically and tactically.
- Total Cost: $325 / player (RDT soccer shirt and season end award included)
- Payment can be made via cheque to RDT – Mini Soccer League Inc or E-Transfer payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All indoor league games are played in one convenient location at the University of Manitoba’s Indoor Soccer Facility; Winnipeg Soccer South which is located at 211 Chancellor Matheson Road, just west of the U of M track & field stadium and Winnipeg Blue Bombers stadium. (View Map)
- A $25 processing fee will be charged for all cancellations prior to the season starting. Post season, refunds will be refunded for the remaining amount of sessions up to week #8 of the season. $25 rocessing fee will also apply.
Age / Divisions
- Program available for girls and boys ages 4 to 11
- Under 5 and Under 11 Divisions are Co-Ed
- Under 7 and Under 9 Divisions offer boys and girls only Divisions.
- Under 5 Division – (4 and 5 years old at start of season) = 8 Co-Ed Teams
- Under 7 Division – (6 and 7 years old at start of season) = 12 Boys Teams
- Under 7 Girls Division – (6 and 7 years old at start of season) = 4 Girls Teams
- Under 9 Division – (8 and 9 years old at start of season) = 12 Boys Teams
- Under 9 Girls Division – (8 and 9 year old at start of season) = 4 Girls Teams
- Under 11 Division – (10 and 11 years old at start of season) = 4 Co-Ed Teams
- For more information on the division break down, visit the Schedules/Divisions page
- All teams with the exception of the Under 9 Girls Division will have to play a combination of Fridays and Saturdays. Each team will play once per week
- Each team can expect to play approximately 60% Fridays and 40% Saturdays. (Specific days or start times cannot be requested)
- Under 9 Girls Division will play a majority of their sessions on Mondays
Approximate start times;
- Friday 5:30 p.m.
- Friday 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 6:00 p.m.
- Monday 6:00 p.m. (U9 Girls Only)
- Saturday 12:00 – 5:00 (Final four weeks of the season – All Divisions)
- Full season schedule will be release prior to the season starting.
- In the event of a Winnipeg Blue Bomber home game falling on a Friday or Saturday during our season then the session will be rescheduled.
- Indoor or Outdoor Soccer Cleats (runners can also be worn)
- Shin Guards
- Water bottle
- A great attitude
Visit the Red Card Soccer Store for all your equipment needs! Contact John Albi, 204-453-8321, redcardsoccer.ca
All RDT-MSL participants will receive exclusive discounts at the Red Card Soccer Store on all equipment, footwear, and apparel.