Fall / Winter Soccer Season
(October – April)
*REGISTRATION OPENS LATE JULY
Fall / Winter Indoor Mini Soccer Program (Ages 4-11)
The RDT – Mini Soccer League offers an exceptional twenty four week indoor mini soccer league which is instructed by dedicated and passionate soccer Coaches. This program is for children wanting to improve their skills and build confidence in a fun, safe and friendly learning environment. Children can enjoy the benefits of playing playing on a surface proportionate to their size and abilities. The weekly developmental practices and small sided or mini soccer games benefit children by improving young soccer players both technically and tactically.
- Total Cost: $325 (RDT soccer shirt and season end award included)
- Family discount available to siblings at 10% of the total registration cost
- 2 kids = $585; 3 kids = $877.50
- All indoor league games are played in one convenient location at the University of Manitoba’s Indoor Soccer Facility; Subway Soccer South which is located at 211 Chancellor Matheson Road , just west of the U of M track & field stadium and new Winnipeg Blue Bombers stadium. (View Map)
Age / Divisions
- Program available for boys and girls ages 4 to 11
- All divisions are Co-Ed
- The 2018 – 2019 Indoor Soccer Season included a total of 520 players on 40 teams.
- Under 5 Division – (4 and 5 years old at start of season) = 8 Co-Ed Teams
- Under 7 Division – (6 and 7 years old at start of season) = 12 Co-Ed Teams
- Under 7 Girls Division – (6 and 7 years old at start of season) = 4 Girls Teams
- Under 9 Division – (8 and 9 years old at start of season) = 12 Co-Ed Teams
- Under 9 Girls Division – (8 and 9 year old at start of season) = 4 Girls Teams
- Under 11 Division – (10 and 11 years old at start of season) = 4 Co-Ed Teams
- In 2016, the first GIRLS only division was created in the Under 7 Division. If interest continues, we will continue to arrange for girls only divisions (dependent on registration numbers)
- For more information on the division break down, visit the Schedules/Divisions page
- All teams will have to play a combination of Fridays and Saturdays. Each team will play once per week
- Each team can expect to play a majority of Friday sessions. (Approximately 60% Fridays. Specific days or start times cannot be requested)
Approximate start times;
- Friday 5:30 p.m.
- Friday 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday 6:00 p.m.
- Full season schedule can be expected to be released in September.
- In the event of a Winnipeg Blue Bomber home game falling on a Saturday during our season then the session will be rescheduled during the week.
- Indoor or Outdoor Soccer Cleats (runners can also be worn)
- Shin Guards
- Water bottle
- A great attitude
Visit the Red Card Soccer Store for all your equipment needs! Contact John Albi, 204-453-8321, redcardsoccer.ca
All RDT-MSL participants will receive exclusive discounts at the Red Card Soccer Store on all equipment, footwear, and apparel.