2019 Outdoor Spring/Summer Soccer Season
(May 25 – July 13) – LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT FOR AVAILIBILITY
Spring / Summer Outdoor Mini Soccer Program
Our eight week outdoor Mini Soccer Program is set to kick off Saturday May 25th, 2019 and is set to finish on Saturday July 13th, 2019. All 8 sessions are held at the Whyte Ridge Community Center 170 Fleetwood Road.
4 – 7 year old players will be divided into the Under 5 Division (4-5 years old) or the Under 7 Division (6-7 years old). All sessions are 60 minutes and held on Saturday morning starting at 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. and consist of a 20 minute developmental practice followed by a 40 minute game.
8 – 11 year old players will be divided into the Under 9 Division (8-9 years old) or the Under 11 Division (10-11 years old). All sessions are held on Saturday morning at 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and consist 45 – 60 minute developmental training session followed by a 30 – 45 minute game.
Under 5 and Under 11 will be mixed boys and girls. We do anticipate having an all girls division in the Under 7 and Under 9 Divisions however this will be dependent on the number of registrants.
Registration (form *here*)
Please fill out the attached form and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your spot is confirmed, payment can be made via e-transfer (email@example.com)
- Under 5 and Under 7 Divisions will be $108 for the 8 x 60 minute sessions.
- Under 9 and Under 11 Divisions will be $160 for the 8 x 90 minute sessions.
- Whyte Ridge Community Center (WRCC) 170 Fleetwood Road. (View Map)
Age / Divisions
Program available for Boys and Girls ages 4 to 11. There will be four age divisions.
- Under 5 (4 and 5 years old)
- Under 7 (6 and 7 years old)
- Under 9 (8 and 9 years old)
- Under 11 (10 and 11 years old)
***Players will be placed in a division based on their date of birth. If you prefer your child play up or down an age division, we will do our best to accommodate***
All sessions are Saturday
- Under 5 and Under 7 Division teams start at 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Under 9 and Under 11 Division teams start at 10:30 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
***Start times may change dependent on the number of players to register***
- Sessions will still be held in light rain but will be cancelled in heavy rains, or if lightning is present in the area
- Cancellation notifications will be emailed on game day by 8:00 a.m. for U5 and U7 Divisions and by 9:30 a.m. for U9 and U11 Divisions
- Make up sessions will be scheduled at no extra cost if more than 50% of the session is missed due to weather cancellations
- Indoor or Outdoor Soccer Cleats (runners can also be worn)
- Shin Guards
- Water bottle
- Hat and or sunscreen (recommended)
- Light rain jacket
- A great attitude
Visit the Red Card Soccer Store for all your equipment needs! Contact John Albi, 204-453-8321, redcardsoccer.ca
All RDT-MSL participants will receive exclusive discounts at the Red Card Soccer Store on all equipment, footwear, and apparel.